|WHY BUY DIRECT?||COST, ACCURACY AND READINESS|
1) Do you receive the same pricing as any other Department of Defense component?
|Answer: Yes, in most instances the pricing you receive is comparable to the same as any supply chain would receive for the same quantity. In fact, your budget is generally charged more for the product even when mass purchases are made, as the supply chain adds the additional cost of contract administration, storage and transportation cost. This is especially true when that Supply Center is outside your command or agency.|
What could you have bought that same product for directly from the vendor?
|Answer: Delivered to your door step at $84.00 to $98.00 each, with a minimum of 2 bottles, dependant upon the Standard ordered. That is an estimated savings on your budget of $34.00 to $48.00 per cylinder.|
2) Quality and Accuracy are important, how can I guarantee the accuracy of the product?
|Answer: Several issues exist here. First, your in control. That means we answer directly to you as to the issues involving your order and needs. This eliminates all the other people in the chain and reduces miscommunication and human error common to specialized products that the other people in the supply chain do not understand the use or need. Second, all of our gas products and mixtures are produced using the highest possible specifications and grades. Third, all products are NIST Traceable and are produced in accordance to CGA, ANSI and EPA standards. Fourth, we track all your reports and documentation "on-line", which you have immediate access to also. ( LABELING and PACKAGING )|
3) What about logistics, can you deliver quickly and to other international locations?
|Answer: That is exactly our specialty here in the EDI Division. We are trained and staffed by former and retired military personnel. We can deliver product through UN Freight Forwarders, to ships via the Program Manager of the ship, or use UPS or FEDX to anyplace in the world. We routinely supply Alaska, South Korea and Italy. PLUS, we prepare all the paper work, and save you time and money.|
4) What about reporting and documentation of hard copies to upper command levels?
|Answer: If you have a requirement to forward analytical reports to an upper level command, direct reporting activity or field operating units, we will handle this for you as well. Not only do we supply the user with reports and on-line interface, but we can forward a hardcopy to any agency you designate by US Mail or E-Mail, such as the Wright-Patterson PMEL.|
Labeling and Packaging - All gas products for disposable type cylinders are labeled with the following data, as standard practice:
1) Analytical Data - All data, blend method, analysis method, results, NIST Weights or NIST SRM (when applicable), production / lot numbers, tolerances.
The purpose of the analytical label is to circumvent the problem encountered with the loss of a single sheet of paper, making the data more permanent.
2) A human readable bar code label containing the following data:
a. Vendor Part Number
b. Vendor Cage
c. Shelf Life (if applicable)
Optional Data - Purchase Order Number, Requisition Number, NSN (when applicable)
Add $0.75 to each cylinder when requesting Optional Data Info on Label
3) MSDS Sheet is supplied with each order, NOT with each cylinder. Orders requiring individual MSDS for each cylinder will be charged an additional $1.00 per cylinder or you may obtain this data on-line. Currently we are in the process of linking each analytical with the appropriate MSDS.
4) All cylinders are packaged and shipped in accordance to DOT regulations.
Home | Pure Gas | Gas Mixtures | Defense Links
Mil Specs | Charts | Reference Index | Analytical Data
Last Updated: 99 JAN 25